December 2, 2012
In SipCel, and upon our customers requests, and the market requirements, we just lanced our first Flat Rate Bonus for the US& Canada Telecommunications.
Monthly brute Flat Rate: 19.9 USD
- A flat rate Bonus for all over US& Canadian Continental destinations without discrimination fix and mobiles phones, without any limitation, or any further limit, over 60.000 monthly seconds.
- A Free monthly quota for a US& Canadian metropolitan DID number.
- Excluded from the bonus, the National dealing numbers (800,888), the information service, and any similar additional cost destinations.
- Without any specific limitations, unless the standard limit per call over 60 minutes per call, where the customer may end the call, and re-call again, until the bonus expiration.
- Billing Calendar, where the bonus going to be billed from day to anniversary, not related to national calendar.
- Applicable for all customers segments, and purposes, no mater into residential customers, and business customers, uses and purposes, excluding resellers, retail, call-shops, call-centers, and transit traffic. Where the bonus must be used into one single channel, and user, cannot be shared into several users, lines, or channels into the same account.
- No use, neither any purposes restrictions.
- Once the bonus are expired, customer will be billed according to the standard applicable rate.
- Customer may raise a ticket requiting to activate the bonus, and assuming have sufficient credit balance for the immediate billing.
- Activation period are into 24 hours from customer request.
- Early cancellation, or recession. NOT permitted.
- Implicit renewal within every anniversary. Customer account may go into negative balance, until balance restitution.
- Cancellation. Customer may cancel the bonus by raising a ticket within 48 hours in advance of the bonus monthly anniversary.